[SR-Users] custom kamailio-x.deb package

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 22:31:42 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to compile custom .deb package from kamailio source that will
install dependencies like mysql-server, lua, rtpproxy, etc. and will
install few custom scripts along with additional db tables from
tables-create.sql files.

I am able to create kamailio_x-amd64.deb package that I installed on fresh
machine
dpkg -i  kamailio_x-amd64.deb

This package installed kamailio config files and modules in appropriate
locations but it didn't created default, init.d and kamailio.service files.
Nor it asked for installing the dependencies which I mentioned in control
file.

OS: Debian GNU/Linux 8.9 (jessie)
Kamailio: 5.0.3 through git clone

I am creating .deb package for the very 1st time. Can anyone point me to
the right direction?

--
regards,

abdul basit