[SR-Users] lcr_id vs lcr_count

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:25:33 CET 2017

Hi Alexandru!
I aggre with the lcr_count purpose and its usage for in-memory data.
However the problem I mentioned is that I cannot have an lcr_id of 1000
eventough I have only one entry because my lcr_count is 50...
It is not about having a huge amount of lcr_ids but being able to have id
numbers greater than the lcr_count, which is not possible at the moment...
Cheers
Patrick Wakano