[SR-Users] how to add new media server in dispatcher table through "ANSIBLE"

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Wed Nov 29 08:22:13 CET 2017

Hi,

we deploy our gateways through ansible, and while doing that we insert
a database entry for the gateway into the dispatcher table. After
that, we issue a dispatcher.reload on our Kamailio servers. You need
some delegate_to statements in your playbook, but this way we can add
gateways automatically.

After inserting and reloading we even wait a few seconds and then
issue a kamcmd dispatcher.list within the playbook to check whether
the new gateway is reachable from Kamailio.

HTH
Sebastian