[SR-Users] Using SIP tools through Kamailio and Asterisk - chrome issue.

otron2016 at gmail.com otron2016 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:04:47 CET 2017

Through Firefox likely means via websockets (wss) rather than via the sip port.   Many things could interfere with the latter.   Take heart, though: websockets is harder to set up so you're likely through the worst.

Look at logs and see what iftop shows you about traffic on the server as you try to make sip connections.  Also try your sip client with a known-good sip server (e.g. Iptel) just to make sure the problem isn't with the client.