[SR-Users] Failed to find command http_client_query

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:21:11 CET 2017

Hello,

can you provide here all the http_client_query(...) you have in your
config and list in which route block are they used (like request_route,
failure_route, ...)? You can replace IP addresses, usernames, passwords
with other strings, but if you use any kamailio variables (e.g. $rU),
let them in place.