[SR-Users] Kamailio new install, unable to create users

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:37:56 CET 2017

Hi. New to the area and trying to find my way around with kamailio.
In one of my debian servers i need to have kamailio with a gui to start
playing around with it.
i am following the
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:skype-like-service-in-less-than-one-hour to
install kamailio.
When running kamdbctl create it asks what format coding that i must have to
configure the DB. i simply add latin1 and it goes on.
then when i issue kamctl add daniel 1234qwet it comes with the following
error:
root at debian:~# kamctl add daniel 1234qwet
MySQL password for user 'kamailio at localhost':
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'kamailio'@'localhost' (using
password: YES)
ERROR: introducing the new user 'daniel' to the database failed
root at debian:~#

Any ideas on how to proceed with the following error please?