[SR-Users] RV: CANCEL not being matched by tm module when via address does not have port included

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:09:11 CET 2017

Hello,

can you test with the master branch or backport the patch from the commit:

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/5fabdea4d86c527a2e38caaae7a54884367d6a7c

If all goes fine, then I can backport to 5.x.x branches.

On 22.11.17 12:57, CARLOS GARCIA MORCHON wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have an IMS core deployed using kamailio 5.0.2. Calls from clients
> are reaching the core pcscf from a freeswitch (with address A.A.A.A) +
> a kamailio acting as proxy (with address B.B.B.B), so the INVITE
> request looks like this:
>

> INVITE sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org
> <sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org> SIP/2.0
>
> Record-Route: <sip:A.A.A.A;lr>
>
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
> A.A.A.A;branch=z9hG4bK8735.ef7a61e110f335b2e92a8c1d430de585.0
>
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
> B.B.B.B:5080;received=B.B.B.B;rport=5080;branch=z9hG4bKHpB704ZaXSKtm
>
> Max-Forwards: 65
>
> From: "222222222" <sip:222222222 at B.B.B.B>;tag=eytD49ymQr71S
>
> To: <sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org>
>
> Call-ID: 77d249c0-487c-1236-1997-00163edbaa97
>
> CSeq: 115249948 INVITE
>
> Contact: <sip:mod_sofia at B.B.B.B:5080>

> Allow: INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, MESSAGE, INFO, UPDATE,
> REGISTER, REFER, NOTIFY
>
> Supported: timer, path, replaces
>
> Allow-Events: talk, hold, conference, refer

> P-Charge-Info: <sip:222222222 at mobile.tuenti.int>;npi=ISDN;noa=4

> Remote-Party-ID: "222222222"
> <sip:222222222 at B.B.B.B>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=off
>

> If the client cancels the request, the CANCEL request that gets to the
> core pcscf looks like this:
>

> CANCEL sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org
> <sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org> SIP/2.0
>
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
> A.A.A.A;branch=z9hG4bK8735.ef7a61e110f335b2e92a8c1d430de585.0
>
> Max-Forwards: 65
>
> From: "222222222" <sip:222222222 at B.B.B.B>;tag=eytD49ymQr71S
>
> To: <sip:1111111111 at mnc001.mcc001.3gppnetwork.org>
>
> Call-ID: 77d249c0-487c-1236-1997-00163edbaa97
>
> CSeq: 115249948 CANCEL

> Reason: Q.850;cause=16;text="Normal Call Clearing"
>

> The processing of the CANCEL at the pcscf is eventually reaching the
> t_check_trans() function, but the logs return “no CANCEL matching
> found!” and thus the processing ends. I have followed the code up to
> the via_matching function in the t_lookup.c file of the tm module
> source and added some logs. The via matching is failing at the port
> comparison (the port stored for the INVITE is “5060”, the port stored
> for the CANCEL is “0”.
>
> The flow works ok with a different client (connected directly to the
> core) which includes the port in the Via headers.
>
> ¿Can this be a bug in kamailio or am I doing something wrong?. AFAIK
> The RFC 3261 does not mandate to include the ports in the sent-by
> element of the Via header
>

> Thanks!
>

> Carlos

> Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su
> destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y
> es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es
> [...]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com