[SR-Users] Failed to find command http_client_query

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:29:48 CET 2017

So the weirdest thing is Kamailio actually sends the request, but it returns curl error 6 in the answer variable. I have a plenty of clonned servers and same behaviour is on all of them, also just now tried on a fresh debian 9 - same result. I'm inside a virtual machine (vmware), but not sure it matters...

Alexandru Covalschi
VoIP Engineer and System Administrator
tel: +373 673 98 493