[SR-Users] http_async_client problem with tls_ca_path

gmele giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Mon Nov 20 14:01:48 CET 2017

Hello Giacomo,

I installed latest rpm found on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/v5.0.x-rpms/CentOS_7/x86_64/.
Build date is Nov 16.

I also installed curl version 7.52.1.

After the installation, I started to test the https connection and still get
the same problem with curl error 77.

Question: do you know if the kamailio 5.0.4 rpms I downloaded from the above
repo have your fix? Should I recompile locally the http_async_client?

BTW, in our kamailio config, we use both http_client and http_async_client,
and both do https connections. Module http_async_client is loaded first.

When I gather logs, I can see that the wrong CA path is loaded:

INFO: http_async_client [http_multi.c:238]: debug_cb(): [cURL] Initializing
NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb

Maybe I could send you version of my kamailio config file (without some
sensiitive data)? Do you have a private mail I could use?

Regards

Giovanni

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html