[SR-Users] DBURL password in clear

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:41:27 CET 2017

Hi,

Not sure that this helps, but below is how I solved similar issue by
generating include file inside Docker file using env variables, but this is
not a good approach for sensitive data.

echo "\modparam(\"http_client\", \"httpcon\",
\"apiserver=>https://$apiurl\"); \" >> /kamailio.apiurl

I believe you can use docker secrets, as described below, but I never used
them so I can't help much:

https://medium.com/@basi/docker-environment-variables-expanded-from-secrets-8fa70617b3bc

With kind regards,

Jurijs