[SR-Users] Kamilio for IMS and VoLTE Setup Questions

Jack Folgolburg agentx33 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 22:32:43 CET 2017

Hello,
I saw the Kamailio World 2017 presentation "Kamilio for IMS and VoLTE" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdhcdv5JVPw). I would like to install the servers for evaluation and testing.
The slides say to use Ubuntu 16.04, but there are no xenial packages at the ng-voice repository. Is it okay to install on Ubuntu 14.04, since there are trusty packages? I have done this and got through all the configuration prompts.
After installation, is there any way to confirm that the site is operational? How to bring up the management console (i.e. what is local URL)? In the presentation, it looks like a commercial site at ng-voice is accessed.
I understand that there is a REST API. Is this API documented anywhere?
Maybe, the most important question is, after installation, what is the fastest way to add two users and test access from IMS clients?
Thank you,
James