[SR-Users] Kamailio issue

bazou2 bazou2 bazou2.bazou2 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:36:10 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a kamailio version 4.4 with an Asterisk 13 ... and i need to make a call from a sip phone app.(i have a user subscribed on the kamailio to be used on the sip phone app).
The weird thing that first time, the call works (I can see the sip messages working fine between the app kamailio and asterisk) but when i try again it doesn't work. SIP messages show that the kamailio and Asterisk keep send trying request between them and the loop of these kind of messages doesn't end..

I need to know if i am missing something in the configuration file of the kamailio or what?

Regards