[SR-Users] onreply_route block not processing replies

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:54:38 CET 2017

Hi there,
I found the root cause of the problem reported on my last email.

The reason for this problem, was that i had a wrong on #!endif tag, i
wrote  #!enif instead of  #!endif and the kamailio during the restart
didn't give an error, because i have anothers #!ifdef/#!endif tag.

Regards

--
Cumprimentos
José Seabra