[SR-Users] Reading the P-Assserted-identity header

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at kazlow.nl
Wed Nov 1 16:32:00 CET 2017

Hello Kamailions,

I receive anonymous calls where the PAI has a prefix which I need to
strip before forwarding the call to a proxy.

I am trying to read the the header with $hdr(P-Asserted-Identity) and I
tried the $ai pseudovariable, but I get an empty reply back every time.

xlog("PAI is $ai"); results in ; "Nov  1 16:19:55 proxy04
/usr/local/sbin/kamailio[14814]: ERROR: <script>: PAI is <null>"

Same for xlog("PAI is $hdr(P-Asserted-Identity).  This works for the
Privacy header but not the P-Asserted-Identity header.

Hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong....

Rgds,

Gertjan