[SR-Users] Topoh module configuration for SIP proxy and SIP registrar

Christian Conus christian.conus at nagra.com
Wed Nov 1 10:19:57 CET 2017

Hello,

I am trying to configure the topoh module for kamailio 5.0.2. I read the
documentation but some points are still not clear to me.

The topology of my network is as follow:
- Two SIP proxies
- Two SIP registrars
- Only one SIP proxy is running (the other take over automatically in case
the first fails)
- Both registrars are running (proxy sends requests to both registrars using
round robin algorithm)

Text mode graph of the topology (hope it helps understand):

I tried to enable topoh on SIP proxy only, on both proxy and registrars,
with same mask_key everywhere and with different mask_key between proxy and
registrars but everytime I could still see parts of the SIP header which was
not obfuscated.

My questions are:

- Is it necessary to enable topoh module on each SIP proxy and SIP registrar
?
- The mask_key should be the same on each server or it should be different
between proxy and registrars?
- the mask address should be the same on each server or it should be
different between proxy and registrars ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Christian

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html