[SR-Users] can kamailio+rtpproxy traversal any kind of nat

赵国杰 zhaoguojie2010 at 163.com
Wed May 24 13:22:39 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,
    Right now I'm running kamailio and rtpproxy on a server behind nat with a public ip. I enabled the advertise address. If i registered two clients via my home wifi or 3g/4g network, then everything's fine. However, if i start the two clients via my office wifi, two clients can calll each other but with no audio. Obviously, the rtp media session has trouble traversal the office LAN nat. I have no idea what went wrong. Anyone can point me the right direction?

Sincerely,
jesse