[SR-Users] Siremis searching from htable

Olli Attila olli.attila at oatel.net
Sun May 21 09:53:09 CEST 2017

Hello,

Actually I think I’ve found it now. I had to use “*” sign as an “match any” sign and also in Key value field like this:

Search Htable:

Key name: *partofkey*

Key type: 0

Value type: 0

Key value: *

Now its working. The search returns all of the htable entries which match the “partofkey” pattern.

--Olli