[SR-Users] Siremis upgrade and features

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 15:29:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

I notice Siremis is not usable for me as it is very limited in the user management interface.

I will suggest the developpers to include a USER management GUI visual interfase, as nowadays i use command line to do the following by putty tool:

a) "Create Users"
kamctl add <user> <password>

b) "Delete Users"
kamctl rm <user>

c) "Show users in database"
kamctl db show subscriber

d) "Show online users"
kamctl online

Adding this on Siremis will help a lot for daily use as a Manager Account.

Someone knows the Siremis author to add this suggestion?

or someone has already coded a VISUAL GUI interfase for the above and could share it?

Regards,

Javier