[SR-Users] URGENT! stateless dispatcher BYE issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:34:17 CEST 2017

We have 1 stateless dispatcher and 3 proxy behind that dispatcher,
when Proxy send BYE message then dispatcher bouncing back that BYE  to
Proxy and they playing ping pong.  I think i am missing something..

How BYE get routed?  in dispatcher i am not using loose_route()
function also should i need to use that but again we running
dispatcher in stateless.

Here i put SIP trace:  https://pastebin.com/vp9JCdNP

Dispatcher config, Very simple..

route{