[SR-Users] Issue with INVITE to NATed client

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Mon May 8 09:04:27 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,
I'm already adding a Path header and my PBX sends correctly to Kamailio.
However, Kamailio tries to send to the RFC1918 IP address.
I tried replacing `add_path()` with `add_path_received()` but that had
no effect.
I'll try with `add_contact_alias` and `handle_ruri_alias`. I'll see how
it will go.

Thanks,
Iskren