[SR-Users] dispatcher load balancing behavior..

Jignesh Gandhi Jignesh.Gandhi at MoviusCorp.com
Mon May 8 00:53:14 CEST 2017

Hello,

Following is an output from my sercmd dispatcher.list command.
I have noticed that sometimes the FLAGS:   value is set to IX ( which is ok, it just means DEST is de-registered )
No calls are routed to this DEST, but for some reason the load balancing such as hash over callid is affected.
So If I had 4 DESTs and the first DEST had FLAGS:IX, no calls would be routed to it but the next destination
would get more calls than the rest.

So, in the example below DEST 132.24 would get more calls than DEST 132.25

[root at ser-kam-001 ~]# sercmd dispatcher.list
{
                SET_NO: 1
                SET: {
                                SET_ID: 1