[SR-Users] TCP port re-using when doing HTTP transfer

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Mon May 1 21:44:07 CEST 2017

Hi Giacomo,

I am using http_async_client module to do http transfer.
Currently am testing the HTTP service with a mock server.

If I send the HTTP response immediately for the POST request, then the TCP connections are reused from kamailio.
In the mock server if I send the response with a delay of 1 sec then, TCP port are opened and closed for every HTTP transfer.

Is there a way or any configuration to limit the number of TCP port opening for the HTTP transfers?
Please clarify me.

Regards,
Agalya