[SR-Users] $hep(dst_ip)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:09:40 CEST 2017

For proper clarification of how we do releases and backports: the pull
request was made after branch 5.0 was created and it is adding new
features. In stable branches we push only fixes to existing code and
improvements to documentation to ensure the stability and compatibility
between minor versions.

5.1 is likely to be release sometime in autumn or around the end of the
year, depending on how development and testing goes on. Typically is
like 8 months of development cycle.

On 28/03/2017 20:16, David Villasmil wrote:
> Ok thanks. Is there a time frame for that ?
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:15 PM Victor Seva
> <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
> <mailto:linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org>> wrote:

>     <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
>     <mailto:david.villasmil.work at gmail.com>>:
>
>         Hello guys,
>
>         the merged https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/995 is
>         not available on 5.0 and I'm wondering if/when it will be
>         added to 5.0?
>

>     It will available on next 5.1 release.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com