[SR-Users] Status of db_cassandra

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 23 09:51:44 CET 2017

Hi,

I also believe the module needs to be marked somehow, because it's
implemented against a very old cassandra version and does not work with
recent versions at all.

I'm afraid a complete re-implementation from scratch is needed there,
because the protocol changed significantly. Also schema definitions for
cassandra are not aligned anymore with the current usrloc schema, so all
in all it's completely broken last time I checked (~6 months ago).

I was briefly in touch with the original developers back then, and the
feedback was that it was a proof-of-concept and never got put somewhere
in production, so we can safely assume no-one is using it anyways (and
it won't work either).

Andreas