[SR-Users] Status of db_cassandra

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:53:34 CET 2017

Hello,

having some interest on the module and cassandra being still actual, I
tried to avoid moving it as deprecated/obsoleted module as maybe someone
will just pick it and do the required updates. It may still work for older
versions of kamailio and cassandra, so maybe a better tag for it will be
'unmaintained' or 'not-up-to-date', to express more accurate the status. I
consider using deprecated/obsoleted when there is reason to keep the module
at all.

http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/micond
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda>