[SR-Users] ACC - Cdr enabled

Kordován Szabolcs koszab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:23:59 CET 2017

Hi,

How do you mean 'hangup cause'? ISUP cause call?
If the server supports isup cause it can insert an additional header (eg.
X-Asterisk-HangupCauseCode) but it is not mandatory. I think you have to
know the name of the header which contains the cause code and you can read
it.

if (is_present_hf("X-Asterisk-HangupCauseCode")) xlogl("LOG_LOCAL0",
"L_ALERT", $hdr(X-Asterisk-HangupCauseCode));

Regards,
Szabolcs