[SR-Users] Search for kamailio PERL module for 5.0 level

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:13:12 CET 2017

Hello,

probably perl module failed to be build on this distros by the opensuse
build service. I will try to re-enable building them on centos and
redhat and see the results.

On 14/03/2017 18:08, Ginhoux, Patrick wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m a beginner in the use of kamailio product, so I try below to
> explain my problem with my words:
>

> 1)      PERL module issue :
>

> Some years ago a SIP Router proxy running RedHat 6.2 was developped
> using the kamailio version 3.3 and the following packages used  :
>

> kamailio-3.3.2-1.1.1.x86_64.rpm
>
> kamailio-snmpstats-3.3.2-1.1.1.x86_64.rpm
>
> kamailio-mysql-3.3.2-1.1.1.x86_64.rpm
>
> kamailio-perl-3.3.2-1.1.1.x86_64.rpm
>

> We have the project to migrate this SIP Proxy to RedHat 7.1 and used
> the latest Kamailio v5.0.0 Release:
>

> kamailio-5.0.0-24.1.x86_64.rpm
>
> kamailio-mysql-5.0.0-24.1.x86_64.rpm
>
> kamailio-snmpstats-5.0.0-24.1.x86_64.rpm
>

> However I don’t find the kamalio-perl package for RedHat 7.1. I see
> that the perl module has been renamed to ‘app_perl’ but I don’t find
> it either for kamailio 5.0.0.
>

> 2)      Kamailio.cfg script
>

> Our proxy used the kamailio.cfg from the sample  of the 3.3.3 release.
>

> So can I reuse the same 3.3.3 kamailio.cfg file with the 5.0.0 release
> or should I migrate (rewrite it) from the 5.0.0 sample ?
>

> So I’m looking for some help on these issues.
>

> Is there people that had this case ?
>

> Thanks in advance for any answer.
>

> Cordialement
>
> Patrick GINHOUX
>

> PS : I just create my account today but don’t get the email to
> validate it.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com