[SR-Users] Several Asterisk on this same IP

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Mon Mar 13 23:04:06 CET 2017

No there is no such thing as magic.

The most obvious way to implement the RTP port handling, is to first
open the next UDP port in the OS, and then report that back in the
Invite/200Ok. If the port cannot be opened, then simply try the next in
line.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950, http://viptel.dk