[SR-Users] Bounty for topos fix

Trevor Peirce tpeirce-lists at acrovoice.ca
Wed Mar 8 19:32:34 CET 2017

Hello,

I would like to offer a $100 USD bounty if a developer is able to
provide a fix for the two topos problems I have experienced.  I will add
another $50 if this can be solved within 48 hours of the time stamp of
this message.

The bug report is at: https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1005

You may find the most relevant information in my last few updates.
Please refer to mar1-nat.txt and mar1-reinvite.txt for the most recent
SIP captures, and the post below that for example database records.

Steps to reproduce the NAT problem can be found at
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1005#issuecomment-283255720

Some fine print to clarify the offer:

Payment is contingent on resolving both described use-cases. Payment
will be sent via your choice of PayPal, cheque drawn on a US bank, or
cheque drawn on a Canadian bank.  Payment will be issued once the patch
is accepted by the Kamailio project, although the bonus for a quick
resolution simply requires a suitable patch to be submitted to the bug
tracker within 48 hours from now.

Thanks!

--
Trevor Peirce