[SR-Users] TCP stack is not doing load distribution among children

Surendra Pullaiah surendra.pullaiah at plintron.com
Wed Mar 8 13:14:28 CET 2017

Hi Daniel,

                Thanks for your suggestions. The approaches which you have suggested are good, event I thought before initiating this query (since am working with kamailio for last three years), but my requirement is to distribute on single connection. Since it requires code change, started working on it. Really thanks for understanding my concern.

@juha:
                Dear juha, it is not broken TCP implementation, kamailio TCP stack well implemented. If you would like to build a server to handle HTTP and MSRP protocols at higher rate, here is the place. But for SIP we have options to handle either UDP/TCP.

Thanks
surendra