[SR-Users] Kamailio Presence help required.

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:49:45 CET 2017

Thanks Daniel for replying,
Yes the BLF/Callstates are working fine. Problem arise when a phone reboots
and initially has no Lights indication.

These are the traces from a Working old-box(not-kamailio) - Kindly guide
why my Kamailio is unable to send the "immediate NOTIFY" regarding the
current state of the subscribed extension. If it can do that then I don't
need to write anything.

SUBSCRIBE sip:314 at presence.voipguy.ca SIP/2.0.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.0.2.95:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-5ef31b0b.