[SR-Users] CentOS 6 RPMs don't provide utils.so nor http_client.so

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:53:45 CET 2017

On 28/02/2017 20:19, Trevor Peirce wrote:
> On 28/02/2017 1:54 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> I am building the rpms, but I don't use them (a debian user here), if
>> anyone else wants to jump in to help with the rpm packaging, just reply
>> here, I can grant access to opensuse build system.
>
> I've found and fixed it.  There is a problem in the conditionals for
> rhel and centos. Would be happy to either send you a patch or commit
> to it directly; your choice.  Just let me know the best way to go
> about that.

Thanks for troubleshooting it! Let me know your username for opensuse
build system and I can grant you write access to the project there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com