[SR-Users] Lost of connection with MySQL?

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Mar 1 12:18:21 CET 2017

On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 09:55:52AM +0100, Igor Potjevlesch wrote:
> Again this morning. It looks to be during the beginning of the peak. I don't have any idea where to search the issue. Any ideas?

The root cause has always been the mysqlserver in my case. I've seen the
following jobs causing locks on tables:
-generating CDRs from acc (custom cron job)
-mysqldumps

Kamailio complaining is just a symptom (unless kamailio itself is
causing locking issues).

I'd start by generating dumps of "show full processlist" every 15s to
see what is going on.