[SR-Users] IOS 10 and SIP

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Fri Jun 30 16:28:14 CEST 2017

Thanks Frederico

Thanks for that. The Tsilo module simplifies this a lot.

One thing I still see as a challenge is in the multi client scenario,
where we may have a plain SIP phone, an IOS and an Android. How to
manage which push to enable, or do we always try to push.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950, http://viptel.dk