[SR-Users] remote ip address of sender and receiver

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu Jun 29 16:46:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

where do you get the IP address of the receiver from? You can get the
local interface address of Kamailio where the request was received
with $Ri, but I guess you want the IP address of the target host. If
you are dealing with locally registered users only, you can use the
request URI after calling lookup("location"). This should contain the
target's IP address somewhere.

Best Regards,
Sebastian