[SR-Users] auth users using inmemory lookups

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Fri Jun 23 13:06:09 CEST 2017

Hello,

We're currently using the auth_db module and calling the function auth_check to check the Authorization header and authenticate the request.
We moved most of our code to in-memory lookups (using htable), since we do not want our Kamailio servers to be DB dependent.

Just to be sure, if we move the authentication to in-memory lookups we should use the auth module and call the pv_auth_check function instead right?
The passwords in our users table are all stored in MD5, so we basically just have to put this table in a htable, and call the pv_auth_check and pass it the hashed password and the flag 1?

Regards,

Grant