[SR-Users] drouting / do_routing / prefix unknown

Jean CĂ©rien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:39:18 CEST 2017

Hello
I am using Kamailio 5.0.2, with module drouting to do prefix based routing.

1. When I call do_routing and the prefix is not known, the r-uri remains
unchanged. Is there a way to detect that the prefix is unknown, other than
r-uri remains unchanged ?

2. I have the following parameters
modparam("drouting", "db_url",DBURL)
modparam("drouting", "sort_order", 0)
modparam("drouting", "use_domain", 0)
modparam("drouting", "force_dns", 1)
# modparam("drouting", "enable_keepalive", 1)

If I enable keep alive, I get the following error:
Jun 20 22:37:17 kamailio1 kamailio: ERROR: <core> [core/modparam.c:141]:
set_mod_param_regex(): parameter <enable_keepalive> of type <2> not found
in module <drouting>

yet, the documentation leads me to think that it should work:

*NOTE: this option is only compatible with <em>sort_order</em> 0 currently.
With sort_order value of 1 or 2, destinations status will simply be
ignored.*

Thanks for your help

J.