[SR-Users] two way routing

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Jun 15 10:24:28 CEST 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 05:28:35PM -0400, Jean CĂ©rien wrote:
> I have the registration working, but when my kamailio receives an INVITE, I
> am a bit lost regarding what to do. in my route(AUTH), I am trying to check
> uac_reg_status, but no success.

> and the invite arriving
> INVITE sip:1100 at 192.168.2.228 SIP/2.0
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated

Either accept all INVITEs from the IPs you are registering, use
something like db_aliases to map 1100 to your known username or change
the setup of the PBX you are registering to to not use the dialed nummer
in the R-URI but the username (it is an asterisk so it is the difference
between Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@username) and Dial(SIP/username))