[SR-Users] Does Kamailio send BYE if opposite side lost connection?

Abdoul Osséni abdoul.osseni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:07:43 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think, you can use the following config.

#!define FLT_DLG 9
loadmodule "dialog.so"
# ----- dialog params -----
modparam("dialog", "enable_stats", 1)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", FLT_DLG)
modparam("dialog", "send_bye", 1)
modparam("dialog", "ka_timer", 5)
modparam("dialog", "ka_interval", 30)

route[RELAY] {
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                setflag(FLT_DLG);
                dlg_set_property("ka-src");
                dlg_set_property("timeout-noreset");
        }

        dlg_manage();

Regards

Abdoul.

> Thanks, I am able to install dialog module. Just add dlg_flag config for
> starting kamailio. But I think this flag is deprecated. It is using
> dlg_manage() now?
>
> Thanks,
> Nhan
>
> On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Nguyen Tran Nhan <nguyentran at nccsoft.vn>
> wrote:
>
>> About installation dialog module, I add load dialog.so and it require to
>> load outbound.so. After that it need to enable stcp. I think there is no
>> stcp.so module? enable_stcp=1 does not work for me.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nhan
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Nguyen Tran Nhan <nguyentran at nccsoft.vn>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Daniel,
>>> I am using rtpproxy, so I think the patches is good for me. Have you got
>>> any information about patch for rtpproxy?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Nhàn

Abdoul OSSENI
Ingénieur Réseaux et systèmes chez THALES
Co-Fondateur de ON SERVICES
Tél : +33 601 135 167