[SR-Users] Kazoo module json library kamailio 4.4.1

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Wed Jun 14 11:18:36 CEST 2017

Hi,

Daniel is correct (as usual).

Best

________________________________
From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org> on behalf of Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:49:46 AM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Kazoo module json library kamailio 4.4.1

Hello,

from the include header file name, it seems to be json-c project. But maybe someone more familiar with the module can confirm better.

On 13.06.17 09:57, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please tell me which json library I have to install in order for the kazoo module to compile?
I’ve tried many different json library, none of them work.
It keeps complaining:

make all
CC (gcc) [M kazoo.so]           kz_trans.o
In file included from kz_trans.c:53:0:
kz_json.h:12:18: fatal error: json.h: No such file or directory
#include <json.h>
                  ^
compilation terminated.
../../Makefile.rules:97: recipe for target 'kz_trans.o' failed
make[1]: *** [kz_trans.o] Error 1
Makefile:511: recipe for target 'modules' failed
make: *** [modules] Error 1

There is another thread regarding this same issue, but no solution was provided by the creator of the thread.
Any ideas?

Regards,

Grant

Daniel-Constantin Mierla