[SR-Users] SUBSCRIBE within

Annus Fictus annusfictus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:05:25 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm using Kamailio in a Multi Domain setting.

I have a problem with SUBSCRIBE within a Dialog

With the first subscribe no problem:

SUBSCRIBE -> 407 Proxy Auth -> SUBSCRIBE -> 200 OK

In the 200 OK the Contact header contain the Kamailio IP so when the
Softphone send another SUBSCRIBE within the dialog (at the IP present on
the contact header) Kamailio answer whit a 404 Not Here because I use
these lines:

if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE") && is_uri_host_local()) {
               # in-dialog subscribe requests
                 route(PRESENCE);
                 exit;
         }

So, as the softphone send the new SUBSCRIBE to Kamailio IP and not the
Kamailio domain, Kamailio not use this block but:

         sl_send_reply("404","Not here");
         exit;
}

My question is: Why Kamailio in the Contact Header  of 200 OK of
SUBSCRIBE use the public IP and not the domain?

Regards