[SR-Users] Kazoo module json library kamailio 4.4.1

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Tue Jun 13 09:57:33 CEST 2017

Hi,

Could someone please tell me which json library I have to install in order for the kazoo module to compile?
I've tried many different json library, none of them work.
It keeps complaining:

make all
CC (gcc) [M kazoo.so]           kz_trans.o
In file included from kz_trans.c:53:0:
kz_json.h:12:18: fatal error: json.h: No such file or directory
#include <json.h>
                  ^
compilation terminated.
../../Makefile.rules:97: recipe for target 'kz_trans.o' failed
make[1]: *** [kz_trans.o] Error 1
Makefile:511: recipe for target 'modules' failed
make: *** [modules] Error 1

There is another thread regarding this same issue, but no solution was provided by the creator of the thread.
Any ideas?

Regards,

Grant