[SR-Users] Does Kamailio send BYE if opposite side lost connection?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:19:09 CEST 2017

Hello,

two options coming in my mind:

1) use dialog module and enable keepalive within the dialog

2) if you use an rtp relay (for nat traversal, etc), then thee were some
patches that rtpproxy is sending an xmlrpc command to kamailio, which
via dialog module can send a bye. Not sure what is the current status
with that patch or if rtpengine has anything similar.

On 10.06.17 06:10, Nguyen Tran Nhan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am working in basic call. I got common cause that opposite side
> (callee) lost connection and caller still hangging in the call. Is
> there any message to server to caller in this case?
>
> Thanks,
> Nhan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla