[SR-Users] user management of kamailio cluster

赵国杰 zhaoguojie2010 at 163.com
Fri Jun 9 08:30:58 CEST 2017

That's the thing. I'm not be able to use dns, just raw ip.

Cheers,
Jesse

在 2017-06-09 14:24:33,"David Villasmil" <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> 写道:

You'd need geographical dns resolution, the dns returns the ip closest to the request's location... I thought that's how you're deciding what ip to give to the users...
ᐧ

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com