[SR-Users] No private memory left

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:36:56 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 07.06.17 11:26, Vuk Radovanovic wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> [...]
>
> Userblacklist trying to load whole db at once sounds scary, my main
> goal was implementing a redis whitelist with around 5mil numbers, now
> I am wondering is it even feasible ?
>
> [...]
if you plan to use ndb_redis, then there will be no result to will all
records to be fetched by kamailio -- ndb_redis is not a db driver, so
you can't use it via userblacklist module. Instead you can do redis
specific commands in order to see if you have a match or not. I am aware
of many deployments with huge amount of data stored in redis, queried
from kamailio.cfg using ndb_redis.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla