[SR-Users] RTPEngine a=rtcp-mux

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:40:38 CEST 2017

Hi!

I’m trying to make RTPEngine to work with calls Browser <-> SIP.
Call From SIP to Browser working perfectly, but when calling to SIP from Browser, on 200 OK (sdp) I don’t receive
a=rtcp-mux
lines, but it was told to RTPEngine on reply_route to add this. And this line is mandatory for me, cause I don’t control JS softphone on other side

Reply route in a case of Browser->SIP call looks like

reply_route[REPLY_R] {
…
  rtpengine_answer("internal external UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF ICE=force rtcp-mux-offer");
}

Also I’ve tried with rtcp-mux-accept but still no luck

Regards, Igor