[SR-Users] Multiple c params in SDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:18:26 CEST 2017

Hello,

there are some flags that you can set when sending the command to rtpengine:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.f.rtpengine_offer

In old format (also for rtpproxy) was 'c' for what you want, now it
should be 'replace-session-connection'.

On 02.06.17 10:57, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We’re currently using Kamailio 4.4.1 with RTPENGINE and one of our
> clients is sending an INVITE with two c params in the SDP, one in the
> Session Description, one in the Media Description.
>
> When Kamailio contacts RTPENGINE to request a port, only the IP (c
> param) in the Media Description is changed.
>
> The next hop, which is a Freeswitch, in turn sends the RTP stream to
> the IP in the Session Description.
>

> Has anyone experienced this behavior? Is it possible to change both IP
> (c param) in the Session and Media Description?
>

> Regards,
>

> Grant

Daniel-Constantin Mierla