[SR-Users] uac_auth credentials

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:05:50 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I use UAC module for remote registrations on my proxy box. There is no problem with incoming calls and I successfully register and receive calls.
I have a Freeswitch box behind this proxy box and I want my proxy to add authorisation headers for outgoing calls transparently. I already have credentials at uacreg table for remote registrations. Is it possible use same credentials at uac_auth() function? Or should I run SQL to retrieve necessary fields to feed uac_auth?

Thanks!

/Volkan