[SR-Users] Kamailio cannot be installed in ubuntu

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Jul 28 09:57:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Ashutosh chaubey
<ashutoshkrchaubey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jul 28 11:37:22 coditas-Vostro-3446 kamailio[5293]: ERROR: loading config
> file(/usr/local/kamailio-4.4/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg): No such file or
> directory

That's the actual error. Looks to me as if the $CFGFILE variable just
points to a non-existant configuration file.

Maybe you want to use the official Kamailio repositories, there are
Xenial packages available. Add this line to your sources.list:

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio xenial main

That's the current stable relase (5.0). If you really need the 4.4
release, use this repository:

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio44 xenial main

I would hope, that the error you experienced is fixed in the official sources.

Best Regards,
Sebastian