[SR-Users] Add SDP Body

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:40:41 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 27.07.17 09:57, Nicolas Breuer wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m trying to add a SDP Body on 183 replies.
>

> From some carriers I don’t get any SDP.
>
> The goal is to add SDP , Engage PROXY & stream2uac on all 183 packets
> without SDP
>

> Do you think it’s possible ? J

it may be possible, if you try to combine adding content-type header and
the sdp body, then use msg_apply_changes() inside reply_route{}. Later
engage the rtpproxy. However, if you don't know the codecs of
caller/callee, it may end in a mismatch.

Just dropping such 183 is not ok? If not, what about turning 183 in an
180? Or setting an SDP with media IP 0.0.0.0 (old on hold style)?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla